In November, the Folkestone & Hythe Operatic and Dramatic Society (FHODS) are putting on Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’ at The Tower Theatre in Folkestone.
You could win family tickets to see the show, plus up to £25 in book tokens by entering our fabulous poster competition!
If you would like to enter, please follow the guidelines below:
- Design your poster on plain A4 paper.
- Your design must relate to scenes or characters from ‘The Witches’.
- Don’t include text on your design, but leave space so we can add text to the final poster! There are some templates below to help you plan your layout.
- Write your name, school and school year on the back of your entry using pencil to ensure your writing does not go through to the other side and spoil your poster!
- Good luck – we can’t wait to see your designs!
- There are 2 age categories: Reception to Year 3 and Year 4 to Year 6
- We will choose a winning entry from each age category and the winning artists will win family tickets to see the show and up to £25 in book tokens.
- We will choose an overall winning entry, which we’ll adapt to create the final poster for the show.
- All entries will be on display in The Tower Theatre throughout the show: Wednesday 25th – Sunday 29th November 2015.
- You may enter more than once.
- Entries must be handed in to your school before the end of the school year.